MDS deployed a full 24/7/365 professional services & staffing needs program with Monitoring Managed Service
MDS implemented Cybersecurity Services and Solutions offering and Cybersecurity Roadmap. MDS designed, implemented, and integrated our yearly federal security advisory service as well as security operational management systems.
- A Security Program Strategy to align information security policy and strategy with their initiatives.
- Threat and Vulnerability Management to uncover and remediate flaws and vulnerabilities in their security systems.
- Risk and Compliance to better understand risk through an IT risk assessment and make informed decisions about how to manage it.
- Security Architecture, Governance, and Implementation to help make decisions about the right technology, architecture, and projects to ensure network security standards we being met.
- Incident Management to improve response to unauthorized intrusion attacks.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) to design, implement, and test IAM systems that better enable business processes.
- Data security and governance to protect critical information.
- Cybersecurity Awareness to develop behavior that can improve security and reduce risk.
- Managed Security Services that provided compliant security solutions.
With the MDS Security proprietary security offerings that work with the deployment of Azure Sentinel, MDS was able to help stop cyberthreats, identify points of failure in existing systems, close pathways of attack, remediate vulnerabilities to reduce risk, and meet compliance requirements.